- Unique experiences: With Pintrip you can discover micro-experiences and visit unique places such as wineries, farm shops, distilleries and small museums all over Denmark.
- Large host list: Pintrip provides access to more than 300 hosts and over 750 parking spaces throughout Denmark.
- Free parking: Membership includes free parking at host locations for up to 24 hours.
- Digital and updated: The digital Pintrip Guide is always updated with the latest information from the hosts.
- 5 year anniversary: 2023 marks the fifth year of Pintrip and new features have been introduced in the Pintrip app to enhance the user experience.
- Double access: Each membership now grants access to two users on the Pintrip app.
- Multiple vehicle types welcome: In 2023, both caravans and roof tents are welcome at selected Pintrip hosts.
- Digital Membership: For the first time, it is possible to buy a digital membership for either 1 year or 1 month.
- Multilingual: Pintrip 2023 is available in Danish, English and German, making it accessible to an international audience.
- Personal membership card: The membership card is digital and personal, which proves the member's right to use the network.
Go on an adventure with Pintrip 2023, your indispensable travel and experience guide to Denmark! With Pintrip you can explore micro-experiences and attractive places to stay for motorhomes, roof tents and caravans at more than 300 Pintrip hosts throughout Denmark. From visits to idyllic vineyards and charming farm shops to unique distilleries and small museums, Pintrip will give you the opportunity to discover Denmark's hidden gems.
As part of your Pintrip membership, you can enjoy free parking at each host for up to 24 hours. And it doesn't stop there! With the digital Pintrip Guide, which is always updated with the latest information from our hosts, you can visit more than 300 Pintrip hosts throughout Denmark, which together offer more than 750 stops.
Celebrate with us our 5th anniversary with Pintrip 2023! We've introduced new features on the Pintrip app that make it easier for you to find and plan your trips. Each membership now provides 2 accesses to the Pintrip app and for the first time it is possible to purchase a digital membership for either 1 year or 1 month. And in 2023, we also welcome caravans and roof tents with some of our Pintrip hosts.
Pintrip 2023 is written in Danish, English and German, and uses international pictograms and GPS information, making it easy for international guests to use. The membership card is digital, and your vignette can be collected from selected bonus hosts.
Experience the best of Denmark with Pintrip 2023. Your adventure awaits!
With the Pintrip Guide, you get this year's vignette and membership card (31 March 2023 – 31 March 2024), a physical Denmark map with all hosts and categories, as well as 2 accesses to the Pintrip App with updated information on the Pintrip hosts and the Road Directorate's information on emptying stations for gray and black water.